Tuesday 10 November 2009

Zygor Guide - A Zygor Leveling Guide Review

World of Warcraft is a fantastic game, but doesn't it get a bit tiring having to do boring quests just to level up your character? The problem is that the most interesting and exciting quests are only accessible to high level characters, and if you're starting out with a level 1 character, it can take literally weeks if not months before you get to a stage where you can actually start enjoying quests and missions.

I became stuck with one of my characters, and after about 3 weeks of not being able to make any progress I actually stopped playing because I was so frustrated. No matter what I did, I didn't seem to get any further, and I was left just repeated the same tasks over and over again. And of course, even though I wasn't playing the game anymore I was still having to pay for my subscription, which meant I was effectively just throwing money away because I wasn't getting any enjoyment or entertainment from my game.

I stumbled across the Zygor Guides and decided to give them a try. I'll be honest with you, I didn't really hold out much hope, you see I have used a number of guides in the past, and more often than not they just contain very general information that I already knew. Not only this, but they were extremely expensive compared to the price of Zygor Guides. But I figured that with such a cheap price, even if the guide wasn't any good I hadn't really lost out so it was worth giving it a try. And boy, I am so glad that I did!

So why exactly do I think Zygor Guides are the best World of Warcraft guides available? Well, as I mentioned earlier, I have actually bought and used a lot of the other guides that are advertised online, and the Zygor Guide is one of the only ones I was happy with!

These guides are perfect for all players, whether you are stuck at level 45 and want to advance, or whether you are a brand new player who is just starting out. In fact, by using this guide you will be able to get your level 1 character up to level 80 in just a week! Believe me, it took me months just to get past the first few levels, so you can see just how quickly this guide can advance you compared to playing the game without a guide.

The problem with other guides is that you always have to close the game window so that you can read the next part of the website - and it's no fun always having to tab from one window to another. I've even tried printing out guides, but this left me trying to balance a stack of paper on my knee while I played...again not a fun way to play.

A neat feature of the Zygor Guide that I really liked was the dual size guide windows which you can switch between at the touch of a button. I usually use the large window to get a general overview of my current quest, and then I switch to the smaller window so that I can see more of the game world but at the same time still be reminded about my current task. Something else that I thought was a nice addition was the in game arrow which appears. It shows you the location of your objective, and changes color depending on how far away from reaching that location you are.

The package also includes free lifetime updates which is essential seeing as WoW is an ever changing and evolving game. You also get a number of bonuses included in the price as well, such as the Nether Drake Mount Guide, Death Knight Class Guide and an Inscription Profession Levelling Guide.

The Zygor Guide really is a fantastic product at an exceptional value, especially when compared to some of the other WoW products that I have bought. It really shows what a waste of time and money all those other guides are! So if you are looking for a great guide, that is easy to use and will help you level up your character in record time, I strongly recommend you give Zygor Guides a chance. I'm sure you won't regret it!

Get Your 1-80 WoW Leveling Guide Gold Farming Guide & Speed Questing Course at Zygor Guide

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jesse_Strang

No comments:

Post a Comment